Pizzaking27's Extra Crunchy Forum of Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Da Rules
Da Rules EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 am by Guest

» Memories of Soinc The Hedgehog
Da Rules EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm by Legoknight

» Do you want the annoying orange be a tv show
Da Rules EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 pm by Guest

» I am new here
Da Rules EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 pm by Guest

» Grand Opening!
Da Rules EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 am by Guest

» A key
Da Rules EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:53 am by Pizzaking27

» More members
Da Rules EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:45 am by Pizzaking27

»  This is what you call a good game
Da Rules EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm by Guest

» Most worst Putt-Putt game
Da Rules EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:22 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Da Rules

Go down

Da Rules Empty Da Rules

Post by Pizzaking27 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 am

Yo, what's up? I see you found my forum. I decided to give this thing a try to see how it would turn out. I am not entirely sure what will happen with this, but I'll touch this thing up in the future. Right now, I'm getting down to the basics. First things first, I'm making the rules to this forum.

NO mischief
No spamming, no trolling, no adult humor, no flaming, you get the idea. That's basically what "no mischief" amounts to.

NO illegal downloads
This is an instant rule I always think of. It will not kill you to spend more than a few bucks getting the CDs of eBay or Amazon. Likewise, even if you do know, no posting downloads to full versions of videogames. I am against illegal downloads and will delete all posts asking where to download them or links to them.

Even if you were never into what you see, go ahead and join!
This forum is for fans all over the place. You could have owned one of the games in your whole life, and it may have been Megaman. You don't have to be a fan of the videogames I like just to be a member of the forum. If you only grew up on Megaman, go ahead and join! Not exactly a "rule", just a pointer.

NO more than one account.
One account for the forum is enough. You shouldn't have reason to make more.

NO continously long swearing
I will allow some mild swearing, but please resist the urge to drop the f-bomb with some random s-bombs in between. You hinder getting your point across.

NO need to reply to yourself
There's no point in making the reader read the same post twice. Plus, when two people are conversing and they keep doing this, it just begins to clutter the page. Only use it if you are replying to someone a few posts up.

There you go. General rules. If you want a general rule for everything, just give common courtesy and you'll be perfectly fine.
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Admin

Birthday : 1997-07-18
Humor : ?

https://pizzaking27.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Da Rules Empty kill yourself

Post by Ninja Overlord Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 am

do it...kill yourself you annoying little bitch. Nobody likes you or ever will. You might as well.

Ninja Overlord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum